During the 6-week corona-kilo-challenge, various sporting activities – online – were successfully brought to the attention of the residents of Leusden. It has been noticed that it is difficult to get people who are not used to moving or exercising, and who do benefit from it, in motion. Especially for this group but also for everyone else, a follow-up program can be put together: Keep moving, stay fit! This program gets participants moving, makes them more confident and keeps them moving.
What can this program entail?
The program is tailor-made and can consist of the following components
- individual intake at participants' homes + first introductory training;
- tailor-made follow-up training, on location, in 4 groups of 4 people that fit together in terms of exercise possibilities;
- weekly extra exercise tips that participants can perform individually or with their own group;
- weekly telephone contact about progress;
- provide training during the course of the program at one of the sports and health centers in the area.
The training courses can take place at the participants' homes, or in consultation at a suitable location.