I am Martine du Floo. My life is dominated by movement. Physical movement helps me to be powerful in life. It provides balance. But movement also stands for spiritual growth. Discover what possibilities there are to become and stay naturally healthy. It is my conviction that people, animals and nature function optimally when they live together in harmony and move together.
Movement and dance
I have over 30 years of experience as an exercise coach and as a dancer.
Dance and movement courses
- Fitness trainer Oncology (FTO) at start2move (2022)
- Trainer people with Parkinson’s at Parkinson net (2022)
- Personal Trainer (fit20-training, Hattem, 2017)
- Basic medical knowledge (School for Homeopathy, Amersfoort, 2015)
- Perfect Pilates Instructor (Fysio Physics, IJsselstein, 2009)
- Fitness trainer and group instructor (Dutch Body Building Federation, Fitvak/EREPS – European Register of Exercise Professionals, Fit Connection, 1986-2010)
- Specialized group training: KidFit, seniors, pregnant women and choreography (Fit Connection, 1986-2010)
- Training group instructor (ACE – American Council on Exercise, 1986)
- Sports massage (THIM – Hogeschool voor Fysiotherapie, Utrecht, 1985)
- Dance courses (Penney de Jager Ballet Academy, Utrecht, 1984)
- Master’s degree in aerobics (Lucia Marthas, Amsterdam, location Utrecht, 1984)
I regularly provide activities in the field of movement and dance. Recently I was the initiator behind the corona kilo challenge Leusden and I brought together various sports and health centers to make this challenge a success
In the context of devising a follow-up to this "quick-start", I started the trajectory keep moving-stay-fit.
I regularly provide editorial cooperation in the field of fitness and also for horse magazines.In addition, I am a classical homeopath for humans and animals, cranio sacral therapist horse and horse masseur. If you would like more information about this, please visit http://www.martinedufloo.nl